I ended up getting two of the quick clamps and two of the mini quick clamps, each with a capacity of about 12″.
I’ve also ordered a few bits and bobs from Axminster:
- In situ planer blade hone – hopefully this’ll stave off the time when I need to remove the blades …
- DMT mini whetstone (1200 grit) – for touching up router cutters (I already have the 600 grit)
- Trend lapping fluid – for use with the above
- Axcaliber 3/8″ router bit – the version from my 24 piece set is my most used cutter
- Axcaliber 3/4″ router bit – this size is also getting a lot of use
- Rustins clear MDF sealer – I’m intending to seal the MDF in the table top and router table projects
- Titebond wood filler – this is for use round the house, where quite a few door frames are looking tatty
- Chestnut lemon oil – I’m hoping this will give the oak veneer the matt, almost untreated finish we’re looking for in the TV stand and living room storage projects
Other than that I’ve had a busy weekend doing family stuff (in particular collecting and assembling a steel climbing frame, so no progress on any of my projects.