At the moment I don’t seem to be getting any time to make any real progress on my projects, but I’ve added quite a few titles to my library!
- The Bandsaw Book – I’ve not finished reading this yet, but I like it so far. I’ll be getting back into it in the coming months while I save for a bandsaw 🙂
- Old-School Woodshop Accessories: 40 Tried-and-True Jigs, Fixtures and Tool Storage Projects (Popular Woodworking) – this is a good book, made up of old articles from Deltagrams magazine, with the authors modern day take on them
- Cabinetmaking: A Foundation Course – I’ve not started this one yet
- Woodturning: A Foundation Course (Woodturning Woodturning) – I’ve just started reading this book and so far I really like it
- Two in One: Woodturning (Two-in-one) – I’ve not started this one yet
I’ve added them to my Library page and will update that as I finish them