This week I’ve taken advantage of the Axminster special offers again.
Part of my order was some more clamps.
The uninitiated amongst you might be forgiven for thinking I’ve got enough (or even too many) clamps, but that’s because you don’t realise one can never have too many clamps!
I have very little replication in my clamp “collection”:
- Six Dakota 54″ sash clamps
- Six Dakota 60″ bar clamps
- Six Dakota 36″ bar clamps
- Four Dakota strap clamps
- Ten Dakota 6″ G clamps
- Eight Draper G clamps
- Two Irwin quick clamps
- Two Irwin mini quick clamps
- Four Task-tools quick clamps
- Six handy/ratchet clamps
- Two Axminster 50″ guide clamps (one arrived damaged so Axminster sent another – excellent customer service as usual)
To (almost) complete my collection I bought two sets of five special clamps/cramps:
I chose the larger of the two deep throat cramp options (75mm capacity, 120mm throat), reasoning that I should get the deepest throat available. They were reduced from £27.48 to £20.60.
The edging cramps were reduced from £30.48 to £22.86 and will come in handy for the plywood top of the bench drill base, which I intend to edge with some hardwood.